- Resumé of
- Edna Wagner Piersol
- ARTIST, AUTHOR, LECTURER, CONSULTANT, WORKSHOP INSTRUCTOR: Juror for national and local exhibits. author of Living by Your Brush Alone and Learn to Paint in Five Days, listed in the World Who's Who of Women and Who's Who in Interior Design, member of the National League of American Pen Women in both Arts and Letters, (1988-89 vice president, Pensacola FL Branch ), president of the Southern Watercolor Society 1999-2000, vice president of the Southern Watercolor Society 1997-98, past president of the Pittsburgh Watercolor Society, recipient of numerous awards, a member of the Artist's Advisory Board of Television Station W.Q.E.D. for two years, founder of the Pittsburgh Aquarelle Watercolor Exhibit, a founder of the Kentucky Watercolor Society and Aqueous Open annual watercolor exhibit, Charter Member of the Southern Watercolor Society, former Art Director of Beaux Arts Magazine, Louisville, KY. (no longer published), a founder and the designer of the Destin Fishing Museum, Destin FL., Member of the Santa Clara Valley Watercolor Society, The Los Gatos Art Association, and Santa Cruz Art League, CA. A founder of Local Color Artists Inc., a cooperative gallery in Destin FL. A Life Member of Associated Astists of Pittsburgh. PA, and Southern Watercolor Society (18 Southern States and DC.).
- Active in portrait and
other commission painting, writing, art societies,
consulting, professional exhibiting and jurying ,
- 1968 recipient of a
Friends of American Art Award at the Butler Institute of American
Art. and included in
35 Years in Retrospect 1969
- 1988-89: Cataloged the
Pittsburgh National Bank Art Collection of 3700
cataloging of that 20 year collection)
- 1995 to 1997: President
of the Board of Directors and Gallery Director of Local Color
- 1999 to 2000: President
of THE SOUTHERN
WATERCOLOR SOCIETY, with more than 600 members in all
18 southern states and D.C.
- March 2002 Retrospective, Realism Through Abstract and Back, Okaloosa Walton Community College.
- 2000-2010 WEB MASTER for Southern Watercolor
- 2005 The artist moved to California where she is now a member of the Los Gatos Art Association, The Santa Clara Valley Watercolor Society, Silicon Valley Open Studios, past Board member.
- 2009 "Destin Concerto," ink drawing, accepted into the collection of the Mobile Museum of Art,. Mobile AL
- A more detailed resume`
will be sent on request